According to Bridal Fashion Week that just wrapped up in New York… These are the TOP in bridal wear…
- LACE! traditional is back … Kate Middleton started this back a few years ago and it is full on topping the TO DO list… elegance and romantic, lace overlays are not only a thing of the past but very much in the future.
- Ultra low or sheer back gowns… showing off all that hard work at the gym, hopefully keeping it tastefully… remember it is a wedding.!.
- “under-wear” as bridal gown… Stay with me on this one… extra lace, delicate appliqués and a little sparkle kept dresses from looking too lingerie-esque. It CAN be done… trust me… Its all in the name of fashion
- LOOOOOWWWW necklines… not a real shocker, considering the ulta low back trend, but PLEASE dont do both…
- FEATHERS! yeah, I love this! So flirty and fun. Very 1920’s!
- Water colors… in ombre pastels. Very dreamy. Fading from the top, beginning in soft white and cascading to a soft lite color of the brides choice. So romantic!
- ummmmm. PANTS… yep… the suit is in style for BRIDES.
So there you have it. LOTS to choose from and all so amazing! xoxox